You can reach me via email at
triptych (at gmail dot com). Or you can find me on Twitter @triptych .
- 🖊️ I am a technical writer on LeanPub -> triptych.
- 🐲 I am a fantasy writer on WattPad -> triptych.
- ✨ I also write on Inkitt -> triptych.
- 💻 I am a coder on GitHub -> triptych.
- 🐘 I am a friend on Mastodon -> @email@example.com
- 🕹️ I am a game developer on itch.io -> triptych
- 🔑 My identity lives here on KeyBase -> triptych
- 🏺 My tip jar -> triptych
- 📜 My resume -> triptych
- 🏠 My site -> Andreww.xyz
- ⚗️ My GumRoad -> triptych
- 📧 My Mailing List -> Click here to show popup
- 🧙♂️ My Right Brained Site -> triptych.neocities.org
- 🌌 My Blog -> triptych.writeas.com
(Thanks to this article for the inspiration for this site)
This website is generated by Hugo.
From Wikipedia: Association football, more commonly known as football or soccer, is a sport played between two teams of eleven players with a spherical ball. It is played by 250 million players in over 200 countries, making it the world’s most popular sport. The game is played on a rectangular field with a goal at each end. The object of the game is to score by getting the ball into the opposing goal. [Read More]
Piracy is typically an act of robbery or criminal violence at sea. The term can include acts committed on land, in the air, or in other major bodies of water or on a shore. It does not normally include crimes committed against persons traveling on the same vessel as the perpetrator (e.g. one passenger stealing from others on the same vessel). The term has been used throughout history to refer to raids across land borders by non-state agents. [Read More]
This is my first post, how exciting!